- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or Series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre And/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB. Input Impedance: 50k ohms. Output Impedance: 600 ohms. Maximum Output Level: +21dBLevel Control: +/- 10 dB. Signal to Noise: >93 dB. Distortion: 0.005%.
- 1/2-DIN chassis graphic equalizer with built-in low-pass filter6-channel/ 8-Volt RCA outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)7-ban graphic equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz, 6Khz, 16Khz)
- 3.5mm Front aux input2-channel RCA aux input with variable gain adjustments and high level speaker inputs
- Blue illumination independent master volume and subwoofer level Control with fader control select able 12Db low-pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground loop isolation circuit Dimensions: 7"(w)x4-1/4"(l)x1"(h)
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- 7-Band Graphic Equalizer 6-Channel / 7 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Adjustable Master Volume Level Control Adjustable Subwoofer Level Control
- 2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Adjustable Gain Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminals Dimensions:7"(W) × 1"(H) × 4"(D)
- This unit is exclusively for vehicles with a negative ground, 12V battery system.
- Model# GE7
- The Package Height of the Product is 3 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 4 inches
- Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.
- 19" Rack Mountable.Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands).
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control.
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch.
- RCA Stereo Record Output. Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack.
- Professional dual channels stereo graphic equalizer.
- 15-band design with ±12db adjustable range for each channel.
- With LOW-CUT switch for effectively eliminating the low frequency noise.
- With BYPASS switch for convenient machine debugging.
- XLR balanced and 1/4" TRS unbalanced inputs & outputs.
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ. Dual channel (15 bands per channel). Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range. 80Hz 24dB low cut filter. 2/3 octave filter sets. 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB).
- Low cut filter switch with status LED. XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation. Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) selecting . Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Ground lift switch.
- Frequency Centers : 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 63 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz, 250 Hz, 400 Hz, 500Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz. Input Impedance : 20k ohms. Output Impedance : 1.5k ohms. Maximum Output Level : 11 VAC. Level Control : +/- 12 dB. Signal to Noise : 90 dB. Distortion : 0.03%. Power : 120 Volt. Power Consumption : 15 watts.
- Weight Unpacked : 6.00 lbs. Shipping Weight : 7.50 lbs. Shipping Dimensions (in packaging) : Width 4.37" x Height 20.25" x Depth Packed: 10.5". Peavey PV 20' XLR Female to Male Low Z Mic Cable - 100 % Copper/Top Quality. High-quality XLR connectors with nickel contacts.
- High density shield for maximum flexibility and noise prevention. 24 awg. twisted pair, shielded cable. 20 foot length. Weight Unpacked: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Weight Packed: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Width Packed: 3"(7.62 cm). Height Packed: 13"(33.02 cm). Depth Packed: 0.75"(1.905 cm).
- Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD High-Definition Dual Channel 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer - AC Power Cable - Behringer 3 Year Warranty - 2x 15' 8mm XLR Microphone Cabl
- Number of Channels: 2x
- Frequency Bands: 31 per channel, ISO frequencies
- Inputs: RF-filtered, servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Impedance: 40 kW balanced and unbalanced
Top 10 Best Graphic Equalizers
Best Graphic Equalizers are one of that thing those seem like they are probably all the same. But if you are looking for buying Best Graphic Equalizers than we are here to help you choose the best one from the large marketplace online. Today we are going to share with you a comprehensive guide about Best Graphic Equalizers with you. This guide will help you to choose the best one from the various list.
We have done much research and reviewed many products in the same category, and here we have listed the top 10 Best Graphic Equalizers that you can take a look and choose the best one that is perfect for your requirement.
Are you planning to buy Best Graphic Equalizers online and you have lots of questions in your mind? Are you worried about the quality of that product and looking for an honest review about it that will help you make your online purchase decision? Do not worry that we are going to help you with all your questions.
We have listed the best Best Graphic Equalizers that will help you choose the relative products based on your requirements. Although you may find lots of products other than we are suggesting here, it is enough for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before you are getting any products by yourself.
You may have the following question in your mind before you buy Best Graphic Equalizers
We know that you have lots of questions in your mind other than above. Like why you should invest your money in buying it? And what are the Best Graphic Equalizers availability in today’s market? And many more.
So, Checkout our Top 10 Best Graphic Equalizers that are listed below and get the perfect one for you!