Top 10 Best Graphic Equalizer Homes
Best Graphic Equalizer Homes are one of that thing those seem like they are probably all the same. But if you are looking for buying Best Graphic Equalizer Homes than we are here to help you choose the best one from the large marketplace online. Today we are going to share with you a comprehensive guide about Best Graphic Equalizer Homes with you. This guide will help you to choose the best one from the various list.
We have done much research and reviewed many products in the same category, and here we have listed the top 10 Best Graphic Equalizer Homes that you can take a look and choose the best one that is perfect for your requirement.
Are you planning to buy Best Graphic Equalizer Homes online and you have lots of questions in your mind? Are you worried about the quality of that product and looking for an honest review about it that will help you make your online purchase decision? Do not worry that we are going to help you with all your questions.
We have listed the best Best Graphic Equalizer Homes that will help you choose the relative products based on your requirements. Although you may find lots of products other than we are suggesting here, it is enough for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before you are getting any products by yourself.
You may have the following question in your mind before you buy Best Graphic Equalizer Homes
We know that you have lots of questions in your mind other than above. Like why you should invest your money in buying it? And what are the Best Graphic Equalizer Homes availability in today’s market? And many more.
So, Checkout our Top 10 Best Graphic Equalizer Homes that are listed below and get the perfect one for you!
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2x21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer
- Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.
- 19" Rack Mountable.Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands).
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control.
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch.
- RCA Stereo Record Output. Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack.
Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800 Ultra-Compact 9-Band Graphic Equalizer with FBQ
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output, grey
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB. Input Impedance: 50k ohms. Output Impedance: 600 ohms. Maximum Output Level: +21dB Level Control: +/- 10 dB. Signal to Noise: >93 dB. Distortion: 0.005%.
Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer+Peavey XLR Cable
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ. Dual channel (15 bands per channel). Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range. 80Hz 24dB low cut filter. 2/3 octave filter sets. 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB).
- Low cut filter switch with status LED. XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation. Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) selecting . Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Ground lift switch.
- Frequency Centers : 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 63 Hz, 100 Hz, 160 Hz, 250 Hz, 400 Hz, 500Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz. Input Impedance : 20k ohms. Output Impedance : 1.5k ohms. Maximum Output Level : 11 VAC. Level Control : +/- 12 dB. Signal to Noise : 90 dB. Distortion : 0.03%. Power : 120 Volt. Power Consumption : 15 watts.
- Weight Unpacked : 6.00 lbs. Shipping Weight : 7.50 lbs. Shipping Dimensions (in packaging) : Width 4.37" x Height 20.25" x Depth Packed: 10.5". Peavey PV 20' XLR Female to Male Low Z Mic Cable - 100 % Copper/Top Quality. High-quality XLR connectors with nickel contacts.
- High density shield for maximum flexibility and noise prevention. 24 awg. twisted pair, shielded cable. 20 foot length. Weight Unpacked: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Weight Packed: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Width Packed: 3"(7.62 cm). Height Packed: 13"(33.02 cm). Depth Packed: 0.75"(1.905 cm).
Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502HD 15-Band Stereo Graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection
- 15-B Equalizer With Fbq Feedback Detection
ART EQ341 Dual Channel 15 Band 2/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer
- Constant Q circuitry with a 3% center frequency accuracy
- 20 mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB
- Active balanced and unbalanced input and output connections
- Variable input level control
|Is Adult Product|
DJTECH SOUNDGRAPH6102 2-Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- The SoundGraph6102 features the high quality 2-Channel 31-Band equalizer with LED illuminated faders, making the SoundGraph6102 a welcome addition to any touring rack or for home studio.
- 12-digit LED output metering & input gain control allows easy adjust levels.
- High-quality components like the ultra low noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance & the balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inches TRS & XLR connectors.
- Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality LED illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches. The DJ Tech SoundGraph6102 puts all your music's best attributes in the spotlight.
ammoon EQ-215 Dual Channel 15-Band Equalizer 1U Rack Mount
$99.99 in stock
- Professional dual channels stereo graphic equalizer.
- 15-band design with ±12db adjustable range for each channel.
- With LOW-CUT switch for effectively eliminating the low frequency noise.
- With BYPASS switch for convenient machine debugging.
- XLR balanced and 1/4" TRS unbalanced inputs & outputs.
Rockville REQ20 19" Pro Rack Mount Dual 10-Band Graphic Equalizer EQ+VU Meters
- Rockville REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ w/VU Meters. REQ20: Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer. Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer (20 Bands Total). Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz. Dual VU Meters Level Monitor.
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control. Stereo RCA Line Input. Stereo RCA Line Output. Stereo RCA Line Output for Record. Vacuum Fluorescent Display. Bass/Midrange/High EQ Controls. Separate Left/Right Channel Volume gain control.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >88dB. Input Power: AC ~ 110V 60H/220V 50Hz. 110/220V Switchable. Front Panel Power Switch. Removable Rack Mount Brackets. Dimensions: 17"(19" w/brackets) x 9" x 2.2". Weight: 5 lbs.
- Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable. Dual RCA to Dual RCA. Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft. Color: Black.
- The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment.