- You can now view designs in your Explorer (PC), Finder or Cover Flow (Mac).
- You can also view designs in the Finder Preview.
- Designs in the Finder are drawn with a realistic 3D view.
- And you control the design formats you want to see using a preference pane.
- The Windows version of Thumbnailer even works with .svg and cutting files: .fcm (Brother Scan ‘n Cut), .studio (Silhouette Studio) and .scut4 (Sizzix eClips)! (Mac shows .svg natively)
- MAC and PC Native
- Easily add fonts to your program.
- Easily add .bx files that can be found at many of the leading font digitizers web sites.
- Map fonts to your keyboard fast and easily.
- Multi-Line Text, Monograms, Re-sizing with stitch recalculation, Italics and text on a circle/spiral.
- [+] Matching Plaid and Designs for Your Sewing Projects
- [+] How to Choose the Right Sewing Machine
- [+] How to Choose the Right Fabric for Your Sewing Project
- [+] Embroidery Digitizing Basics
- [+] Beginning Cross Stitch Embroidery Tips
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Note: Embrilliance Essentials does not convert JPG or other graphics to embroidery designs: To create designs, use our Embrilliance StitchArtist series.
- Resize existing embroidery stitch files with automatic stitch recalculation.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Save existing embroidery designs in your machine’s format and save appliques for cutting machines such as ScanNCut and Silhouette.
- Overlap existing embroidery designs and have significant underlying stitching automaticly removed.
- Design custom lettering and monograming in minutes
- For 4 inch x4 inch and 5 inch x7 inch hoops
- Merge your own designs with the 25 built in lettering fonts and 5 monogramming fonts
- Compatible with most brands of embroidery machines, with the ability to save designs in file formats for Brother and most popular brands
- Package contains activation code and instructions on how to download the software and manual onto your PC
- Level 1 is designed for a hobby embroiderer who needs to be able to create stitches without going into debt or spending much computer time. Level 1 offers a limited set of stitch types and, more importantly, properties for those stitches, so that the user can simply ‘create’ without needing to learn many steps. Typical projects for Level 1 are applique designs, running stitch designs and simple filled shapes, backgrounds or unifying elements for design compositions etc.
- The same great Embrilliance StitchArtist software you've seen in social media groups and offered online, shipped to you on a physical disk.
- Create applique objects with automatic placement guides, material tacking stitches, and top-stitching in satin, blanket, or E-Stitches.
- Add an image to the background and easily lay stitches on top to create your own machine embroidery designs.
- Create more with less frustration and button memorization.
- Level 2 includes Level 1 and is designed for production and skills training for those who would like to create more sophisticated designs (logos), as well as a more complete set of tools. It will allow the user to learn a wide cross-section of stitch types and properties, and have enough freedom to create virtually any design. If you are looking to use satins to their fullest extent, this is where you need to look. You can also import .SVG art and some cutting file formats (.FCM and .studio) for
- Stand alone or combine the different Embrilliance Programs for the best in embroidery creation and editiing.
- Runs natively on MAC and PC
- Extensive instructional resources on you tube.
- If you already own StitchArtist Level 1 do not buy this. You can just buy StitchArtist Upgrade Level 1 to Level 2
- Level 3 includes Level 1 and Level 2 and is designed for someone who either loves to create designs or works commercially in the embroidery field. This level includes advanced items such as Styles, QuickStyles, an Eyelet tool, Carving lines, graphical operators such as Cut, AND, Union, Flatten, Inflate/Deflate, Re-construct and Break. It also allows for the content within the product to be expanded by publishing Motifs and Embossed effects. Additional controls are available to work how you like.
- StitchArtist is not a photo-to-stitch tool, nor is it an autodigitizing program. The results of those are very subjective, and there are plenty of tools to do those in the market. When we find a process that is good enough for us, we’ll produce it. Meantime, straightforward design creation is the focus of this product. If you want to make designs for hobby, cottage industry or professional use, this is for you. If you really want to learn to digitize, this program has been designed for simplicit
- Most users will begin by importing a background image – some artwork that they want to embroider. Then you create ‘objects,’ which are shapes that will be stitched, over the artwork. You decide the shapes, their order and their stitch properties. Those who are familiar with any modern drawing tool will feel comfortable with StitchArtist as it uses a Bezier model of shaping. When assigning stitches to shapes, you have freedom to change your mind at any time; any shape can be made into any type o
- Stitch generation is instant and automatic. There are no mode changes for selection, editing, coloring, moving, sizing, rotating or adjusting properties.
- If you already own StitchArtist Level 1 or Level 2 do not buy this. You can just buy StitchArtist Upgrade Level 1 to Level 3 or StitchArtist Level 2 to Level 3.
Top 10 Best Embroidery Softwares
Are you planning to buy Best Embroidery Softwares online and you have lots of questions in your mind? Are you worried about the quality of that product and looking for an honest review about it that will help you make your online purchase decision? Do not worry that we are going to help you with all your questions.
We have listed the best Best Embroidery Softwares that will help you choose the relative products based on your requirements. Although you may find lots of products other than we are suggesting here, it is enough for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before you are getting any products by yourself.
We know that you have lots of questions in your mind other than above. Like why you should invest your money in buying it? And what are the Best Embroidery Softwares availability in today’s market? And many more.
So, Checkout our Top 10 Best Embroidery Softwares that are listed below and get the perfect one for you!