- 3 Way Crossover
- Sub Woofer Control
- Rack Mount
- 100% SILK - Our sleeping eye mask is made of organic soft silk on both sides with 100% silk filling
- 100% BLACKOUT MASK - Our slip sleep mask naturally blocks light for a faster, deeper sleep every single night
- 100% MULTIPURPOSE - Use it as travel blackout eye mask for sleeping or yoga relaxation slip eye mask, or black sleep mask for insomnia
- Rockville RX230 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono rack mountable crossover. Ability to mix 2 channels output. 24dB/Octave filters. Mute switches.
- Channel Gain Control: 0 to +12 dB. Low Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB. High Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB.
- Low Frequency to High Frequency crossover: 100Hz to 1 Khz x10 range: Changes. Low Frequency to Mid Frequency from (100 Hz to 1 kHz) to (1kHz to 10 kHz).
- Switchable 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) adjustable.
- Subwoofer Gain -6 to +6 dB. Specifications: Each output is -3 dB at the selected crossover frequency value.
- Balanced XLR And 1/4 Inputs
- Sub: 50-250 Hz
- Lo/High: 70-1,000 Hz
- Mid/Hi: 480-7000 Hz
- Splits stereo signals into 3 stereo bands (LOW / MID / HIGH) and a 4th mono band for the subwoofer. For use with 3-way speakers in combination with a subwoofer, the CX-23SW connects directly to the 3 speaker amplifiers and subwoofer via XLR connectors
- Phase inversion switches on the MID and HIGH bands allows driver phase adjustment, and low-cut subsonic filters provide low frequency driver protection
- Crossover Frequency Controls, and Low/Mid/High/Sub Output Level Controls
- Servo-balanced XLR & 1/4" Combo Input Jacks, Stereo Low/Mid/High balanced XLR output jacks and one dedicated subwoofer XLR output jack
- Shielded internal power supply with AC voltage select switch (~115V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz)
- High and Low Frequency Response
- 2-Way Crossover
- Max Power: 2000W
- Frequency Crossover: 3.5kHz
- the most technologically up-to-date products on the market.
- Mackie SRM1850 Subwoofer + Tascam TH02 + EMB XLR Cable (2) + Gravity Phone Holder Bundle
- 1, 600W, 18" powered subwoofer with amazingly high size/output ratio
- 18" LF woofer for rich, solid low-frequency reinforcement
- Smart Protect DSP protects amp/driver from signal overloads
- 2 highpassed outputs for connecting to DLM Series loudspeakers
- Rockville RX230 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono rack mountable crossover. Ability to mix 2 channels output. 24dB/Octave filters. Mute switches. Channel Gain Control: 0 to +12 dB. Low Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB. High Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB. Low Frequency to High Frequency crossover: 100Hz to 1 Khz x10 range: Changes . Low Frequency to Mid Frequency from (100 Hz to 1 kHz) to (1kHz to 10 kHz).
- Switchable 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) adjustable. Subwoofer Gain -6 to +6 dB. Each output is -3 dB at the selected crossover frequency value. Outputs are essentially flat within their relative passbands. Distortion: Less than 0.02% THD @ +4 dBu,@ 1 kHz.
- Low Frequency Output: -86 dBu below 80 dB. High Frequency Output: -84 dBu below -78 dB. Maximum Input Level: +14 dBu, (channel gain @ 0 dB input level controls set at 0 dB) +22 dBu. Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu, unbalanced +28 dBu, balanced. Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced. Dimensions: 19 x 4.85 x 1.8 inches. Gross weight: 4.18 Lbs. Connectors: Inputs: XLR Balanced. Outputs: XLR Balanced.
- Power Requirements: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 watts. 110-120V voltage. Hum and Noise: Crossover controls set @ 1 kHz, all level controls set at 0 dB; 22 Hz to 22 kHz, unweighted gain @ 0dB(ref +4dBu) - 90dB.
- The PV Series Cables offer quality and reliability at an affordable price! Peavey PV 20' XLR Female to Male Low Z Mic Cable - 100 % Copper/Top Quality. High-quality XLR connectors with nickel contacts. High density shield for maximum flexibility and noise prevention. 24 awg. twisted pair, shielded cable. 20 foot length. Weight Unpacked: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Weight Packed: 0.75 lb(0.34 kg). Width Packed: 3"(7.62 cm). Height Packed: 13"(33.02 cm).
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
- Polypropylene Diaphragm
- 350w Max Power
- IMP: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Built in Cross over
Top 10 Best Emb Crossovers
Are you planning to buy Best Emb Crossovers online and you have lots of questions in your mind? Are you worried about the quality of that product and looking for an honest review about it that will help you make your online purchase decision? Do not worry that we are going to help you with all your questions.
We have listed the best Best Emb Crossovers that will help you choose the relative products based on your requirements. Although you may find lots of products other than we are suggesting here, it is enough for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before you are getting any products by yourself.
We know that you have lots of questions in your mind other than above. Like why you should invest your money in buying it? And what are the Best Emb Crossovers availability in today’s market? And many more.
So, Checkout our Top 10 Best Emb Crossovers that are listed below and get the perfect one for you!